CANSA invites you to be part of the story! Join us during Corporate Cuppa Week and make a difference!
Date: 2nd – 9th of August 2019
You can help support CANSA to deliver much needed care and support services to those affected by cancer, by joining the fun and creative campaign that is Cuppa For CANSA.
Become part of the Corporate Cuppa For CANSA Story in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Place your Corporate Cuppa For CANSA Order by contacting your local CANSA Care Centre:
- Option 1: x 4 CANSA Cuppa Story-mugs with a special Five-Roses Tea-bag in each mug + 4 pairs of CUPPA Story socks @ R400.00
- Option 2: x 4 CANSA Cuppa Story-mugs with a special Five-Roses Tea-bag in each mug @ R200
- Option 3: x 4 pairs of Cuppa Story-socks @ R240
- Option 4: Individual Cuppa Story-mug @ R50/mug
- Option 5: Individual pairs of Cuppa Story-socks @ R60/pair
2. Host your own Cuppa by inviting colleagues to join you for a “quick-Cuppa” or a special “morning tea”. Share your special story, or share the Stories of Hope of the CANSA Global Heroes of Hope by sharing the following links with your staff:
- Survivor Hero of Hope Anthea Lewis
- Survivor Hero of Hope WynandPienaar
- Survivor Hero of Hope Ardath Datnow
- Survivor Hero of Hope Leonie Harry
- Survivor Hero of Hope Sadiyah Moerat
- Survivor Hero of Hope Elaine Bronkhorst
- Survivor Hero of Hope Anthea Bingle
- Caregiver Hero of Hope
3. Create your own story with special memories – by submitting your CORPORATE CUPPA For CANSA photos:
Log into Facebook and Like the Cancer Association of South Africa Facebook page. Send a Facebook Private Message to the Page itself with the following details:
- Contact telephone number during office hours for the period when winners will be contacted, i.e. 17 August 2019.
- Email address for further correspondence regarding the competition.
- An indication whether the participant wishes to subscribe to CANSA’s monthly e-newsletter and email address (if different email address from above).
- Terms & Conditions competition
Your support will help sustain our care and support programmes, which also promotes early detection.
CANSA’s Care Centres offer care and support to local communities, by providing cancer education and information to help reduce the cancer risk, as well as cancer screening and early detection programmes to those who have limited access to health care.