Enter the national Cuppa For CANSA competition and win fantastic prizes, just for hostesses and hosts!
Here’s how it works: Terms and Conditions
- Host a Cuppa event any time in August, September, until 31 October 2022
- Register here and find resources to plan your event…
- First Hosts Registered Prize: The first x 19 hosts to register as a host regardless of which month their event will be hosted in (August, September, October) online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org will receive a bounti Body Kind sports bra valued at R1 000 each. Prizes will be distributed once the event has been held and income banked.
- Draw: Hosts raising a minimum of R5 000 or more are eligible to go into a monthly draw to win an air fryer. There is one air fryer to be won per month (August, September, October). Prizes will be distributed once the event has been held and income is banked.
- Announcements Prize Winners Draw: for August (15 September) | for September (17 October) | for October (15 November).
- Most Funds by End October Prize: the hostess that raises the most funds, banked before the end of October, gets a chance to win a special air fryer.
Five Roses will sponsor tea for your Cuppa event(s) – contact your CANSA staff partner and allow 10 days to organise stock.
Photos and / or videos must be shared online on any social media platform and tag CANSA at least once for each Cuppa event you host.
Once you have registered and have been contacted by your staff partner, your guest list details must be submitted (post event) to your staff partner per event.
*Please Note: similar products (air fryers) will be sourced as prizes…
We look forward to seeing your entries of your Cuppa event!