Here’s how it works: Terms and Conditions
- Host a Cuppa event any time in August, September, until 31 October 2023
- Register here and find resources to plan your event…
- Monthly Prize Draws: Hosts raising a minimum of R5 000 or more are eligible to go into a monthly draw to win a Body Kind sports bra by Lisa Raleigh valued at R1 000 each or an air fryer*. (Note: Two winning draw entries will take place in August, September and October resulting in six total winners over the competition period. Each winner will receive one prize and prizes will be randomly allocated. Prizes will be distributed once the event has been held and income is banked.)
- Announcements Prize Winners Draw: for August (15 September) | for September (17 October) | for October (15 November).
- Most Funds Raised by End October Prize: the hostess that raises the most funds, banked before the end of October, gets a chance to win a special Lisa Raleigh bounti Bungee Studio Pro rebounder valued at R4 000
Five Roses will sponsor tea for your Cuppa event(s) – contact your CANSA staff partner and allow 10 days to organise stock.
Once you have registered and have been contacted by your staff partner, your guest list details must be submitted (post event) to your staff partner per event.
We look forward to seeing your entries of your Cuppa event!
*Similar products will be sourced as prizes…
** Disclaimer: Consult your Healthcare Professional before starting any fitness activity or using any equipment to determine if it is right for your needs.
bounti is the leading rebounding brand in South Africa, custodians of the most comprehensive range of rebounders and rebounding workouts.
CANSA partnered with bounti to promote the importance of regular physical activity as part lowering the risk of cancer. bounti’s programmes and classes using rebounding equipment, are presented by exercise instructors who are accredited by a recognised body ensuring up-to-date skills and knowledge in the field of fitness.
Lisa Raleigh Bio
With more than 20 years in the health and wellness space, highly acclaimed expert, Lisa Raleigh, has consistently grown her Lr, Body Kind and bounti brands to become one of the country’s most dynamic wellness offerings. Leading with her rebounding brand, bounti, Lisa has trained hundreds of rebounding instructors, established a library of workouts and programmes, subscription offerings, a unique athleisure range, Body Kind, and developed a complete nutrition offering for her growing, global business. From encouraging aging with strength and holistic health, to presenting clients with progressive, life-changing programmes, Lisa Raleigh lives her well-known saying, “Nothing feels as good as feeling good feels.”
Lisa adds: “Rebounding is a truly beneficial exercise modality, endorsed by the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA), and now bounti has the CANSA seal of approval on our world-class portfolio of workouts, programmes, instructors’ courses, rebounders and equipment! Choose movement that heals, not harms. With bounti – and now CANSA – movement is medicine. Make sure you get your daily dose!”
Now in strategic collaboration with husband, Stafford Masie, the business has embraced an active growth strategy, with the opening of their first retail store in Nicolway, Johannesburg, a luxe retail experience that is a direct extension of their popular e-store. The business is also the proud curator of the biggest rebounding studio in Africa, situated in Bryanston, Johannesburg. Partnerships and endorsements from Discovery Health, CANSA, Metropolitan Multiple and other leading health authorities has further entrenched their position as a scientifically proven, medically aligned business focussed on true, sustainable change.